Thursday, April 30, 2009

Final Dress


Our final dress rehearsal was last night and went quite well. The show is about 3 hours long which includes 2 intermissions. The chorus had to stay longer to work on sound checks and to receive notes from the conductor/director so it was another late night for us. Tonight is a “dark” night so there is no rehearsal and the performers can relax for a day. Some of the production team still works today, but not everyone. That is one nice thing about working in professional opera; a day off before performance.
I tried to take some pictures backstage and will post some when I can. I have a great shot of our Faust (Bryan) showing off his tights, but I think I will preserve his dignity and not post that one!
For now, it is a night off and hopefully everyone will get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment