Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dark Day

Today is our dark day; no rehearsal or show.  I still have to work all day and go to a different rehearsal tonight, but I should get home at a decent time.  The final dress rehearsal last night went okay.  We had some glitches, but no train wrecks.  The Grand Rapids Symphony is sounding awesome, as usual, and the Grand Valley State University dancers look beautiful...and handsome...in the bachanal.  I even get to join in dancing with some of them during an earlier scene.  It's always fun to be able to dance in a show!
The chorus isn't in Act II and I was hoping to be able to watch it from backstage at some point, but taking a short nap was necessary in order for me to make it through Act III since I haven't had much sleep for the past week.
I hope to be able to watch Act II on opening night.

No comments:

Post a Comment