Saturday, October 13, 2012

Time to dust off the Blog again!

It's been some time, but I finally decided to get back to the blog.  Opera Grand Rapids is in chorus rehearsal for Samson + Delilah by Saint Saens.  Once again I am dealing with the French language.  I actually really love the language; I just have some issues memorizing it. I would love to spend an extended time in France to learn the language, but that isn't going to happen any time soon so now I have to work on repetition instead.  So far I have been working on my notes (I sing the alto line) with a keyboard and rewriting the French on my computer so I can make note cards for when we start staging.  One more chorus rehearsal with Maestro Duane Davis on Monday and then we start staging on the weekend.  Time to buckle-down and get comfortable with this score!

operagr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment